->Home of Easy Net Switch
Quick Start Guide
In this guide, we will create a simple location profile.
Please note, this guide is a simple step by step instruction, only basic operation and features will be mentioned in this tutorial.
- Run the Easy Net Switch by double click the shortcut icon from your desktop or start menu.
- Make sure you are in the Profiles page by click Profile button from the left side. Then click the at the top of the window, a new profile dialog opens.
- Input the profile name and click the OK button.
- Click the Yes button when prompt, a settings window will open.
- Choose the components you want to use in this profile, we use Network IP setting and Proxy and homepage as example here.
- Click the Capture selected components task to capture and import current system configuration.
- Click the Setting > button to continue.
- Choose the network adapter/connection you want to changed when activate this profile.
In this example, we only need to modify the IP address of "Local Area Connection", so only this connection's checkbox will be marked. Other unchecked adapters (if have) will be ignored. By selecting the adapter, we can modify the IP address settings.
Click the Proxy & homepage from the left side to view or modify Proxy settings.
- Click Save button to save the profile.
Now, we created a simple location profile named “Example Profile”. This profile only contains IP address setting for "Local area connection" and Proxy settings.
You can apply these settings by activate this location profile at any time. Just select the profile icon then click in the Profiles page. After activation finished, the IP address and Proxy settings will be changed to the values saved here.