->Home of Easy Net Switch
Proxy & Homepage
This component lets you set up proxy and homepage for Internet Explorer(IE), Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
Note: Easy Net Switch will notify opened Internet Explorer(IE) about new proxy setting automatically. You DON’T need to close IE when change it's settings.
But for web browser Mozilla Firefox and Opera, due to it's design, you have to close the opened windows before modify it's proxy settings.
- To capture currently in used proxy settings from Internet Explorer(IE), click Capture button.
- Uncheck all the checkboxs of proxy settings (Including Automatically detect settings, Use automatic configuration script and Use a proxy server for your LAN) to disable the proxy for IE and Firefox.
- Select the checkbox Automatically detect settings if you want the browser to automatically detect whether use proxy server or not. This option normally used with the automatic configuration script mode.
- If you want to use direct connection without proxy server, please uncheck both Use automatic configuration script and Use a proxy server for you LAN.
- Select the checkbox Use automatic configuration script if applicable and enter the address where the script file can be found in the address box.
- If you use a proxy server and need to configure it manually, select the check box Use a proxy server for your LAN. In the Address and Port fields, enter the address and port number.
- Click on Advanced button to open the Proxy Settings dialog. Fill in the appropriate settings.
- Select the Firefox to enable Easy Net Switch to change the proxy settings of Firefox if installed.
- Select the Opera to enable Easy Net Switch to change the proxy settings of Opera if installed.
To set up home page for this profile, select the checkbox Set up home page for this profile, and input home page in the home page box.
Note: You should get the proxy address information from your network administrator.