->Home of Easy Net Switch
System Environment Variable
This component allows manipulate and maintain multiple sets of system variables.
- To start off from current settings, click Capture button. A popup menu will show all the System Environment Variables, click each Variable menu item will import that variable and it's value to the list.
- Click Ignore button to remove selected variable from the modification list of this profile.
- Click Add button to open Variable Add/Edit dialog.
Input variable name and value. You can choose different action to handle this variable from the Action radio check group.
- Replace or create variable with the new value: when activate profile, Easy Net Switch will try to locate variable according to the Variable name first. If found variable, replace the value with Variable value, otherwise, create the new variable with given value.
- Append value to the original value of the variable: If Easy Net Switch found the variable, the Variable value will be appended to the original value of the variable. Otherwise, a new variable with given value will be created.
- Remove value (if exists) from the variable: If the variable exits, Easy Net Switch will search the value of the variable, the part much the given value will be removed, other part of value will not be effected.
- Delete the variable: The variable will be deleted if exits.