->Home of Easy Net Switch
Dial up & VPN
This component lets you specify the dial up settings and dial VPN or normal Dial-up connection automatically when activate the profile.
Auto dial up
- Select dial up or VPN connection from the list, when activate the profile, selected connection will be dialed up automatically.
- Select *** Do not dial any connection *** if you don’t want any connection to be dialed up by Easy Net Switch.
- If you want Easy Net Switch disconnects other dial-up or VPN connection first, select Disconnect all dial-up and VPN connections first.
- Click Properties button to edit selected connection’s configuration.
- Click New button to create a new connection for your Windows operation system.
Dial up settings
- If you want to change default dial up setting of your computer, select Change default dial-up connection, then choose the default connection from the drop down list.
- If you want to change the default dial rule, select Change the default dial rule, then choose the dial rule from the drop down list below.
Launch VPN application
- Select Launch my VPN application if you want your computer launch a third part VPN program when activate this profile. (If you are using Microsoft build in VPN program for your VPN connection, you can choose it from the drop down list located in the Auto dial up tab. To learn more about how to create a VPN connection, please refer to the help file of Windows).
- You can click Select my VPN application … button to browse your VPN application or input it directly with the full path name and parameters if needed. Please contact your network administrator for more detail of the VPN application and the paramenters.