->Home of Easy Net Switch
Easy Net Switch offers a tool for export and import profiles in your own computer or between different machines. This feature will use a automatic best match approach and flexible settings to allow you backup or share your profiles easier.
Click Export & Import wizard from the dropdown menu. You can also open this dialog from right mouse popup menu.
In Export and Import dialog:
Click the Export button to open export profile wizard.
- Choose export only one profile by select Select profile to export (choose profile from drop down list) or export all profiles by select Export all profiles.
- To specify advanced options, click Advanced button. In advanced page, you can export a single adapter's setting instead of all. To do this, select Export only selected adapter/connection and choose which connection you want to export, please note, only connections exist in this profile will be list here. Select Use selected adapter's setting for all target adapters if you want this selected adapter configuration used for all adapters available on the computer that tries to import your file. Select Export the user name and password allows user account information of drives mappings to be exported, otherwise, no user account information will be included in the file.
- Depends on which mode is choosed, when click OK button:
- Select profile to export: A file selection dialog shows up, please specify a file name to save the profile.
- Export all profiles: A folder selection dialog shows up, please specify a folder to save all the profiles. Easy Net Switch will create a new folder named as current date (for example 20060808) and save all the profiles into it. Each file will use the profile name as the file name.
Note: Advanced options only avaliable in single profile export mode. If you select export all profiles, all the profiles will be exported into seperated files with profile name as file name, all the settings inluding user name and password will be exported as well.
Click the Import button to import profile.
- Select file (*.ens) you want to import from the file selection dialog.
- Depends on the information saved in the file. Import profile wizard maybe prompt you to take different actions to finish profile import, always click Next > button to continue.
- If the profile with the same name already exists in your computer, please choose overwrite or give a new name for this profile.
- Select import TCP/IP settings automaticlly to let Easy Net Switch find a best way to match the IP settings contained in the file into adapters in your computer. Or select Select TCP/IP one by one for every adapter to review the IP settings saved in this file and map to network adapters located in your computer manually.
- If choose import IP settings manually. First, choose your network adapter from drop down list. Then select the IP settings contained in this file by check the checkbox of desired config set for the selected adapter. You can view the detail of config set when you select it. Repeat above steps for all the adpters needed. Finally, click OK button to import the file.